The soil here is red, and very sandy, so even when it rains alot, it drains quickly. We had a huge thunderstorm last night, with heavy rain, yet this morning I walked up to our "internet" building with just shoes on. At the jobsite it's a different story though, the place is quite a mess with piles of dirt from building, so needless to say, I'm doing laundry this morning.
Friday, February 22, 2008
The soil here is red, and very sandy, so even when it rains alot, it drains quickly. We had a huge thunderstorm last night, with heavy rain, yet this morning I walked up to our "internet" building with just shoes on. At the jobsite it's a different story though, the place is quite a mess with piles of dirt from building, so needless to say, I'm doing laundry this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment