
This was really good day for our friends, Bruce and Martha. Notice the happy looks on their faces. There was more green/yellow at this farm, near Crowley, LA, than we've seen in our entire lives!

I'm sure you've never seen a limo in these colors before. Truly an original!


You'll notice George's face, he wasn't quite as excited about all the JD stuff, but there were a lot of other machines and antiques to see there as well.

We went into their restaurant area, and it had shelves all the way around it, full of toys. Oops, I just took pictures of red ones!

This evening we are in Winnie, TX in an RV park, in the middle of a flea market. Tomorrow we'll make the rounds here and see what kind of treasures we can find.
3 comments:
That is the tackiest limo I've ever seen in my life.
I agree!
Wow. Wow.
Post a Comment