Thursday, February 4, 2010

MDS 2010




We left on Monday, February 1st, heading for New Iberia, Louisiana. The first day on the road we encountered quite a lot of snow, and some slippery highways as well. Not fun! The second day was better driving, though there was still fresh snow beside the highway well into Arkansas. We arrived in Shreveport, LA yesterday afternoon, and moved into our camper. Have pretty much figured it all out by now, and cleaned whatever needed cleaning. Tomorrow we'll drive to New Iberia and stay in a State Park near there, then on Saturday we set up at the Acadiana Fairgrounds in New Iberia.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Bailey says "I don't know how Grandpa can be so fancy all the time." And Reid keeps saying "Kicky". Glad you finally posted! Now THAT'S camping!

Jo H said...

Yay for the first post! Everything looks in order in the camper, I've never seen the inside of this one yet! So now I have!
And Kicky? Reid is commenting on the wrong blog!

Erin said...

Yeah, we just came from looking at yours...guess he was a little behind.