
The countryside in Eastern Texas is rolling, with lots of forests. There are areas that have been harvested, and new trees have been planted. It's totally different that I ever imagined what Texas would look like.

We arrived in Newton, and found the MDS RV site. The camp is right in town this year, across the parking lot from the United Methodist Church. The church had this area set up for us, complete with full hook-ups, access to an office and a meeting room in their church building, laundry facilities, and wireless internet. We've met all the other couples, and are the youngsters again. There are 3 couples from Manitoba, 1 from Saskatchewan, and 3 American couples. And one dog, named Violet.

It's always interesting to be the last ones to arrive....there's always alot of help and advice as you're setting up. And of course...there's all the first impressions...ok, I'll keep them to myself.
2 comments:
You're so bad, Mom! I know you! Looks like you are pretty close to the neighbours on either side.
Your friends are the ones right next to you right?
Post a Comment