Sunday, February 27, 2022

Week 4


On Monday morning I went out to take some pictures of the airplane.  I was invited to go for a ride with 2 other ladies, so away we went.  


As always, it was a great flight.  


More painting on the trailer.


Looks like a government job!



George went flying with Doug Hefft one morning.  Always a great time!


The finished project.  I finished a major project this week as well.  I was asked to bake cookies for a youth group that is coming here at the beginning of March.  In all, I baked and froze 51 dozen cookies for them.  Hopefully they will be enjoyed!


On Friday afternoon we joined the group of S.O.W.E.R.S at the RV park, affectionally known as The Leper Colony.  It was "peanut time".  Had a great time visiting with them and enjoying the peanuts and coffee.

Another month of volunteering at Ethnos360 A is over. 





 

No comments: