Tuesday, January 28, 2020

January 2020





January was full of family events.  Jo and Steve, Dez and August came home from Ukraine in December and are living with us for the time being.  August and I made cookies one day.


George, Joanne, and Bailey celebrated their January birthdays.  Disregard the candles,  that's all I had in stock.


James and Vanessa, Cheyenne and Vienna came out for a long weekend.  We ended up being stuck at home all day Saturday because of heavy snow and winds, but I think everyone was fine with that.


The 4 kids spent lots of time playing on the "hill" that Gary made for them.



And there were lots of forts made in our basement, which is for some strange reason, such a great place to hang out!




We went to Erin and Phill's a few times, and the guys enjoyed "hockey day in Morden". 

And today we left home, on our way to Ethnos 360 Aviation in Arizona for the month of February. 


We are traveling with an extra this year.  Bailey will be spending the month with us.

No comments: