I usually put in pictures first, just like the old way. They don't come up in reverse order anymore though, yay for that! I almost didn't get here, I nearly couldn't remember your blog address. Looks like you've figured it all out.
I always put in all the pictures first and they do not appear in reverse order anymore. And then I go and add text in between all the pictures. It's much better and easier to blog now.
2 comments:
I usually put in pictures first, just like the old way. They don't come up in reverse order anymore though, yay for that! I almost didn't get here, I nearly couldn't remember your blog address. Looks like you've figured it all out.
I always put in all the pictures first and they do not appear in reverse order anymore. And then I go and add text in between all the pictures. It's much better and easier to blog now.
Post a Comment